Experienced Business Litigation Attorneys
Business Litigation in Northern California's Silicon Valley
Effective business litigation representation requires more than just an understanding of business law. An attorney must understand both the client and the client's business. There is no substitute.
At Diemer & Wei, LLP, we work hard to effectively protect our clients' interests in business litigation because we take the time to understand their ambition and the successful businesses they have built. Aiding us is the fact that each of the attorneys provide experience, an impeccable professional reputation and a detailed knowledge of the law to the task of helping each individual client achieve the best resolution possible under the circumstances.
To learn more about our business litigation practice or to discuss a current or potential dispute in more detail, call 408-971-6270 or contact law our offices in San Jose, California, to schedule an initial consultation.
Defending Your Business's Interests in Court
Our law firm represents big and small companies involved in business disputes. We have the confidence and experience necessary to protect your interests during a variety of business litigation matters, including cases that involve:
- Business contracts: We challenge and defend the validity and enforceability of business contracts and employment agreements. Our firm handles real estate-related disputes associated with the buying, selling, and leasing of commercial real estate in Silicon Valley and the Bay Area.
- Business dissolutions: Our lawyers represent family members, shareholders, partners and others in the litigation of business dissolution issues.
- Business fraud: We represent plaintiffs and defendants in various types of fraud-related claims, including employment fraud and telecommunications fraud.
- Unfair competition: We serve clients facing or pursuing claims involving unfair, unlawful, or fraudulent business actions, including false advertising and trade name infringement.
- Employment law: Our attorneys counsel and defend employers against allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and other employment law and constitutional law violations.
- Bankruptcy: Our firm handles business bankruptcies under Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. We also represent businesses and creditors in the collection and defense of unpaid commercial loans and commercial collection actions.
- Intellectual property: We represent and defend businesses in licensing disputes and infringement cases under federal trademark and copyright laws.
- Partnership disputes: We represent principals involved in disputes between partners, closely held entities, LLCs, LLPs, venture capitalists and members of boards of directors.
Contact Our San Jose Law Firm Today!
When faced with the prospect of business litigation, it is important to know that you retained an attorney who not only understands the law, but one who also understands the needs of your business. Here, you will. Contact Diemer & Wei, LLP online, or call our San Jose office at 408-971-6270.