San Jose Business Bankruptcy Lawyers
Serving Businesses Throughout the Northern California Bay Area
The San Jose business bankruptcy attorneys at Diemer & Wei, LLP, have extensive experience in all aspects of commercial collections and business bankruptcy. We are prepared to put our experience to work for you.
Dedicated Representation for Businesses in Bankruptcy
Our Northern California debt relief lawyers work with all types of businesses, focusing primarily on small to medium-sized entities, particularly those centered around telecommunications technology and computer-related businesses in Silicon Valley, as well as individual business owners in matters related to Chapter 11, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Are you unsure if bankruptcy is the right step for your business? Are you unsure if it is worthwhile to pursue an individual or a business that has filed for bankruptcy? We will help you examine all of the available options and determine whether a debt work-out or a bankruptcy is appropriate for you. We can also negotiate with creditors to help you avoid small-business bankruptcy.
Representing Creditors' Rights in Bankruptcy
The attorneys at Diemer & Wei, LLP, represent the interests of creditors, both in bankruptcy court and in nonbankruptcy collections. We handle all aspects of commercial collections and bankruptcy representation, including:
- Filing suit to obtain a judgment
- Executing on judgments
- Nondischargeability actions
- Foreclosures and repossessions
- Secured transactions
- Litigation relating to unsecured, secured and administrative claims
- Motions for relief from stay
- Assignment for the benefit of creditors
- Preferential transfer litigation defense
- Writs of attachment and writs of possession
- Temporary restraining orders and preliminary injunctions
- Employee claims in bankruptcy (including WARN Act and related matters)
- Reclamation actions
- Perishable Agriculture Commodities Act (PACA) and other Trust Claims
Contact Our Bay Area Bankruptcy Law Attorneys
If your business is struggling with debt, or if you are a creditor who is owed money from a business, we can help. Contact our Bay Area business bankruptcy lawyers online or call 408-971-6270 for an initial consultation to discuss your situation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.